Friday, September 24, 2010

Nana Grizol - Ruth (V0)


I walked into my home, opened the door and ran downstairs. A CD was laying on the floor, had a note on it saying “Play Me.” I put this album onto my computer, and began playing it on my speakers. As the first notes began ringing I heard the sound of footsteps upstairs, running downstairs and suddenly my entire house was being filled with children that were running in through the front door and then out through the backdoor, they got older slowly as they kept running in and out of the house and eventually died. This repeated over and over until the album finished.

I need to stop drinking.

Cynicism isn’t wisdom, It’s a lazy way to say that you’ve been burned... it seems if anything you’d be less certain after everything you’ve ever learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment