Friday, September 24, 2010

Tobacco - Maniac Meat (V0)


Tobacco brings the awesome to Black Moth Super Rainbow every chance he gets, and his solo career does not go untouched by his talent and creativity.

Maniac Meat, for lack of a better word, is just plain juicy. I can feel it pass over my taste buds and down my throat and into my bloodstream to clog my arteries. It's greasy and dripping and bad for me, but I can't get enough. This album is one of my favorite dishes. It's something different with every bite. Sometimes things are so raw. They don't taste undercooked, though. They taste grimy and wrong, but in such a good way. Other times, things are sweet. So sweet my teeth feel like they're wearing a sweater. So goddamn sweet that sugar might as well be running through my veins. Then there are the morsels that are meaty. Meaty, tough and well done. Extremely well done. Exceedingly well done.

The great thing is, it's like each time I listen, it all tastes different. But I always finish with the same feeling: happy and full.

Favorite tracks: Fresh Hex (ft. Beck), Mexican Icecream, Six Royal Vipers, TV All Greasy

My Rating: 9.0/10

Download it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment